Comark custom engineers all elements of even the most complex ruggedized edge hardware solution. We can quickly deliver unique designs by building on a strong foundation of base components and patented elements developed over many years.
- High level of customization
- Stringent certification compliance
- Long product life cycle
- Low volume designs with fast turnaround and better ROI
Take Advantage of New Technologies
Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM)
Developed by Comark, CBM consists of hardware and software modules that collect and interpret the condition of systems for mission critical applications.
- Monitors Comark computer and display systems to report failure, maintenance requirement and degrading condition of components that could lead to a failure.
- Information can be viewed anytime, anywhere, on any platform (phone, tablet, control room).
Long Range Wireless Area Network (LoRaWAN)
LoRaWAN is a low power, wide area (LPWA) networking protocol designed to wirelessly connect low-power devices in regional, national, or global networks.
- Ideal for devices that need long range bi-directional communication, mobility and localization services, or end-to-end security, such as actuators and sensors or gateways and hotspots.
- LoRaWAN networks can be public, shared, private, or enterprise deployments.
UL61010 and UL62368
FCC Marking (U.S.), CE Marking (EU),
China Compulsory Certificate Marking