Make Buildings Safer
Organizations of all sizes require interior safety elements such as automatic emergency/fire evacuation, fire detection systems, smoke detectors, elevator recall, and automated building sprinkler systems.
Detecting, notifying, suppressing, and ensuring the safe egress of building occupants, or allowing first responders to effectively do their jobs often requires complex, integrated systems and highly tailored infrastructure.
Comark creates equipment for facilities and system design and construction firms that are:
- Rugged – meets UL code standards, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements, local requirements, and facility-specific insurance specifications
- Flexible – meets any fire and life safety needs you have – from fully custom builds to pre-configured components designed to meet your needs
With unmatched engineering expertise and decades of experience, Comark delivers excellence in custom engineered products for fire and life safety.
Comark custom engineers all elements of even the most complex ruggedized edge hardware solution. We are able to quickly deliver unique designs by building on a strong foundation of base components and patented elements developed over many years.
Our clients rely on us to help them design, test, and manufacture ruggedized, custom engineered edge/embedded devices that:
- Streamline fire life safety systems with the latest technologies
- Meet ever-changing safety standards, laws, and public expectations
- Innovate new solutions to technical challenges
- Have long product life cycles and maintain form factors
UL61010 and UL62368
FCC Marking (U.S.), CE Marking (EU),
China Compulsory Certificate Marking
Speak to a design expert to learn more
"*" indicates required fields