RMA Request Form
Drivers & Downloads
Identify your product to get the latest documents, drivers and operating system updates.
RMA Request Form
Request an RMA number to return materials to Comark.
Contact Comark Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the problem can be solved via email. If we are unable to solve the problem via email or follow up phone call, you will need to submit an RMA request form. Technical support will then issue an RMA number for the product to be returned.
- All new shipments are sent FOB origin and only insured upon customer request using the customer’s freight collect account. Comark is not responsible for damages that occur during shipping.
- If product arrives at the destination damaged due to improper handling, it is the customer’s responsibility to initiate a claim with the responsible carrier. Please notify Comark immediately and we will assist the customer in making their claim, providing shipment details as needed.
- For RMA shipments to Comark that arrive damaged, Comark will contact the customer immediately. The customer will be responsible for initiating a claim with their carrier and arranging for inspection. Comark will provide assistance with processing the claim.
Customers pay shipping back to Comark on suspected damaged/defective product so that Comark can verify the defect. This verification is required to insure the damage/defective product was not caused by misuse or abuse. The customer is responsible for paying all inbound freight charges for both in-warranty, out of warranty repairs and replacements. Comark is not responsible for any damages that occur during shipment due to improper packaging by the customer or improper handling by the return carrier. It is recommended that all shipments be insured.
- Out of Warranty Repairs will be returned to the customer freight collect or prepaid and added to the invoice, with method of shipment specified by the customer upon repair quote approval.
- All warranty repairs will be shipped back to the customer via Ground Freight, no charge, appropriate for the size and weight of the product. Expedited shipping requests will be billed to the customer’s freight account.